Pages

Saturday 11 March 2017

40 Wedding Love Songs

All marriages are different, whether it is princely wedding, wedding of stars, or marriage by conviction, or even marriage of reason, a marriage does not resemble any other. The future spouses have their own stories, their own values, their own images of a successful wedding reception. Yet no matter the reason or type of marriage, there is one thing they have in common: they all have a Romantic Wedding Love Songs.These songs can all serve as a romantic wedding song just like the list of top 25 French wedding songs or even the top 150 wedding songs list in English.



A multitude of titles to retain only one

Love Song for Wedding

The wedding song on which you dance at the opening of the ball will be your ally all your life, your source of comfort, inspiration, joy, happiness. That is why it is so difficult to make a choice.

In addition, your parents or your future parents, as well as your loved ones or your acquaintances can influence your final decision. Yet it belongs only to you.

Romantic Love Love Song
Nevertheless, it is not said that love, and still more marriage, is a matter of compromise. Also, through beautiful wedding love song expressed by so many artists you should find the one that suits you. Besides, here is a list of the most beautiful love songs of marriage:

Chanson Artist
If you knew Axelle Red
Because it's you Axelle Red
My most beautiful love story Barbara
Love still exists Céline Dion
So that you still love me Celine Dion
Charles Aznavour's Old Fashioned Plaisirs
My moving love Charles Aznavour
No question of adventure Claude Dubois
I will come and die Claude Léveillée
They like Daniel Lavoie
The Envy of Love Daniel Levy
Life in Rose Edith Piaf
Hymn to Love Edith Piaf
My angel Eric Lapointe
One against the other Fabienne Thibeault
I love him to die Francis Cabrel
I love you, I love you, I will love you Francis Cabrel
The Ink of Your Eyes Francis Cabrel
I love him to die Francis Cabrel
I was waiting for you Garou
When we have that love Jacques Brel
Do not leave me Jacques Brel
When we have that love Jacques Brel
The song of the old lovers Jacques Brel
You're my love, you're my mistress Jean-Pierre Ferland
Jean-Pierre Ferland: A Chance
If I Did not Have You JJ Goldman
And if you did not exist Joe Dassin
Hi lovers Joe Dassin
I love you Lara Fabian
When men live on love Luce Dufault
The Great Declaration Mes Aïeux
I will love you Michel Sardou
I love Nicola Ciccone
He tells me that I'm beautiful Patricia Kaas
You love me Richard Desjardins
A beautiful big slow Richard Desjardins
I love you like a fool Robert Charlebois
Love Roméo et Juliette
We're still going to love Vincent Vallières

All these songs are available on Youtube.

Music influences

Moreover, your musical influences intervene more or less consciously in your decision-making process. Indeed, if you prefer a style jazz, soul, rhythm and blues and your companion was rocked in a universe rock, pop or electro. It will be very complicated to agree on a wedding love song.
Among these and others that transport you literally comfortable, their melodies and the words that accompany them will allow you to make a first selection.

 Day by day, the closer the deadline of the crucial day will be, the more the number of songs will be reduced. To arrive at the moment when a title, a song stands out from the others. It is at this moment that you have your wedding song.

A song a little protocolary where everyone gathers

The bride and groom will be first called to the center of the stage and will start their first dance steps alone. Gradually the other cuts will surround them and dance with them. Do not we say that music and songs soften hearts and come to fill us with joy? A wedding love song that everyone would like to see last longer than 5 minutes.

But these ephemeral moments, these words filled with affection, love, sensuality, passion, will not be swept from our memories with a flutter of wings.

The previous song list would however, in my opinion, be less appropriate than the list of 66 wedding music for the church at the ceremony.

Take the time to carefully choose your wedding love songs because it will remain for life and it will always have a rom connotation

0 comments:

Post a Comment